Robopedia, Guides & Tips collected by the Community
How-to: Play on Windows
Guide on linking your Android phone to your PC to play Botworld from there.
Image of the app on a Windows 10 PC, streamed from a Surface 2 Duo phone
- Link activation: Start “Your Phone” on your PC, and select the “Phone Screen” tab. The screenshot above shows the “Your Phone” app running with the “Phone Screen” tab selected.
At this point you should be able to view and control your phone’s screen from your PC using your mouse and keyboard.
- May not work with older model (2018 or older) phones.
- Requires both devices to be on the same wi-fi network.
- Requires a decent wi-fi network.
- Mostly accurate tutorial (bluetooth may not be necessary): https://youtu.be/mrNGfMa8Tps
Credits: Masked Critic