I’ve started to receive bug reports, suggestions, ideas, all sorts of contributions. I obviously can’t do everything at once so I need some kind of todo-list, and this page is where I’ll share it with you so you can:
- Make sure that I haven’t forgotten to add you thing to it :’)
- Understand why it maybe hasn’t been done yet, the list is sorted by priority level
- Pick anything in here you want to tackle and write the content for !
Follow-up on contributions
I make it my first priority for now to make sure we can all move along on this, and nothing’s more frustrating than to do some work and not see it used so I’ll do my best to make contributing rewarding for everyone !
So anything that’s blocking someone to contribute, or necessary for a contribution to be valorised, takes priority.
Basically, I want to focus on building the project & team first, the website second. We’ll go way further this way I’m sure !
Major tech fixes
Important Content Pages / Features
Minor tech fixes
- Editor Mode edits merge process (converter ?)
- distorded BB logo
- json cache busters
- ghcms & libs liquid generate (cf search.json)
- pickers hardening
- md pic sizes
Secondary content & features ideas
- update breadcrumbs with Botmasters Botworld Community Adventure?
- tech stack doc
- videos ?
- advanced search (incl pages titles)
- essences per bot
- sortable lists
- dedicated favicon
- dynamic maps
- Priority levels: represented here from High (top) to low (bottom). Open to discussion about it obv, you know where to ping me.